Since 2011 is over, I thought I’d give a list of my favourite music of the year (In no particular order).
- ET – Katy Perry
To be honest, I hate Katy Perry. But this was one song that stuck to me
- Losing My Religion – Dia Frampton
I like the REM version better, but I did not know about it until I heard the Dia version this year. And lets admit it, it’s not a bad attempt. (Edit: I JUST noticed that she was in American Idol 😐 )
- Rolling in the Deep – Adele
Who did NOT like this?!
- What You Want – Evanescence
Hello, hello, remember me?
- Hymn for the Missing – Red
If I had a top 100, this would be in the top 5. I want this to be played at my funeral.
- Heart in my Hands – Trust Company
This was released in December 2010, but the album was released in 2011. So, in other words, it belongs to the 2011 category. Awesome song. Trust Company is very talented.
- Make it Stop (September’s Children) – Rise Against
Great song, great message, great band.
- Survivor’s Guilt – Rise Against
Once again, Rise Against proves it’s worth.